ASUS has silently introduced its latest mainstream gaming notebook, the G74. Veritable make-up a 17. 3 – inch revelation, 12GB of Contact, and an available 3D keep secret.
The 17. 3 – inch for show has a full HD ( 1080p ) resolution; one model outlook a 3D romance of the adumbrate with a 120Hz refresh degree. Other specifications of the notebook take in a second – engendering Intel Core i7 – 2630QM quad – core ambulatory processor, two 750GB 7200RPM solid drives, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M graphics diagnose, and a backlit keyboard.
Asus G74 Specifications
– Windows 7 Home Premium
– 17.3″ full HD display with optional 3D capability
– second generation Intel Core i7 2630QM quad-core Sandy Bridge processor
– Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M video card with 3GB of GDDR5 VRAM
– four SODIMM slots for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM memory
– two hard drive bays
– THX TruStudio audio with stereo speakers and subwoofer
– 12GB RAM
– dual 750GB HDDs spinning at 7,200rpm
– 8-cell 5200 mAh battery
– Blu-ray Combo drive (for A-1 model)
– Blu-ray burner (for 3DE model)
– isle-style backlight keyboard
– new cooling system with dual fans
Pricing and Availability
Efficient are two models currently available: the G74SX – A1 ( $1, 745 ) and the G74SX – 3DE ( $1, 979 ). The notebooks hold the specifications mentioned larger; the aberration is that the – 3DE model has a 3D shadow and a Blu – ray burner in that opposed to the standard ditch and Blu – glint academic of the – A1 model. Both notebooks count a gaming filly and backpack and should speak for available for purchase June 28, 2011.